Return to Portfolio page
- Sorry, but in the interest of me not going crazy trying to figure out all of IE6/7's idiosyncracies, this is designed only to work with modern standards-compliant browsers. If this doesn't work on your browser, update to the latest
- Enter the visual field depression data (in decibels) from the visual field test into the appropriate boxes (the shaded entries correspond to the eye's blind spot).
- You can click on "Flip Orientation" link to switch from left-eye to right-eye view if that is helpful in data entry.
- You can also click on "Clear" to wipe out all the data entered and start from scratch.
- An error will be triggered if non-numeric data is entered or if not all of the values have been filled out.
- Note: the software can accept depression values as negative or positive, the important thing is to stay consistent throughout each entry as the software is making a guess on depression values based on all the numbers being entered.
- Click "calculate"
Citing this software
If you use this software in preparing a research paper, grant proposal, or other prublication, I would appreciate your acknowledging it by citing it in the references. Here is a suggested bibliography entry in APA or "author (date)" style:
Tseng, B. (2011). AGIS Visual Field Score Web Applet [Computer software]. Retrieved [month day, year], from http://www.benjamintseng.com/AGIS/glaucoma.html.